skip to Main Content
A trusted Canadian Immigration Law Firm since 1991 (416) 644 4000
Visitor visas for canada

Visitor Visas / Temporary Resident Visas

Depending on your country of citizenship, you may need either a Temporary Residents Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit Canada. We can expertly advise and represent you through this process and ensure your visitor visa is handled properly and has the best chance of success. This application is often very important since everything submitted normally forms part of your official permanent immigration records.

Visitor Visa Considerations

Immigration officials consider a wide variety of factors in determining your eligibility for a visitor’s visa and must be convinced you will leave Canada after your visit. We will properly advise from the beginning regarding and help you obtain the appropriate supporting documents to make your case as strong as possible. There are many factors to consider such as country specific requirements, where to apply and the type of visitor visa (single entry or multiple entry).

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

With the exception of citizens of the United States and current Canadian visa-holders, IRCC requires all citizens of visa-exempt countries to apply for and obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before travelling to Canada. The eTA application is a quick online process, and typically takes a few minutes, although it could take several days.

Applicants who are inadmissible (e.g. previous criminal convictions) can speak to us to determine solutions for any admissibility issues.

Get the right Canadian Visa for your visit

Back To Top